Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE REALLY EXIST !

Because of a computer crash I didn’t open my Outlook for 6 days. I fixed everything as soon as possible and yesterday I restarted my normal activity on the web. And… do you know what happened?… I got an e-mail… You could say: “Nothing exceptional!”. You are right … but not exactly… I didn’t get an e-mail from Italy (in Italian) like I’m used to… no! I got an e-mail in English!!! My first e-mail in English… and what about? … About learning Italian!!! Wow! … the e-mail was posted in July the 20 and (because of the computer crash) I answered in July the 25… five days later … I hope not to late!
And what did I do then? … First of all answered both in Italian and in English end then jumped on Google and on my statistical sites to find out as much information as possible about the e-mail… and really I got on my site Italian Culture in pills a visit from Albany (New York) 22 minutes and 6 seconds (very record time!) in July the 20 at 4.10 p. m. (4 pages views) and this visit ended up with an e-mail. And in the same day I got also visits from Albany on my site How to learn Italian… my statistical sites are very accurate and from the e-mail itself and from what I found out also in Google I have to be very pleased for that e-mail. Now I’m waiting for the answer… I just checked my mail but nothing… I don’t like waiting… who sent the e-mail had to wait for 5 days! … I’ll kip waiting!
And now, something else… visits on my English sites from abroad are not so exceptional like in the past… good… perhaps I have to consider it like a success but… I was searching for conversation … right… now I got an e-mail… and I have to wait…
English speaking people wake up! Especially if you are of Italian origin… write, I don’t say an e-mail, just a comment … I got my e-mail but never got a comment you can search my blog head to toe and you’ll never find one!