Sunday, July 30, 2006

WATCH ITALIAN TV ON MY SITE

Dear friends
as I can find out of my statistical sites, visits from abroad are increasing but responses don’t go the same way. I don’t know how did you come on this blog neither what where you searching for. My English blogs are “Italian culture in pills” and “Italian friend” the word Italian here is important… If you where using search engines, I suppose you used the word Italian as key entry, but what where you looking for about Italy or Italian? I got visits from a lot of places (China [ about 10 minutes visit], Sweden, Canada, U.K., U.S.A., and other places) but never got a response, except that one I got from U.S.A.. Is there something you’d like to know about Italy or Italian language? As you can read in my preceding posts, I just restyled my sites (in Italian “Essere in due” [to be two] and in English “HOW TO LEARN ITALIAN”). I’d like to better my English site putting there things that could be useful to make easier the learning of Italian language and the approach with pills of Italian culture… How are Italian origin people in the different countries? What would they like to know about Italy? On my site “HOW TO LEARN ITALIAN” you can watch very popular Italian TV Channels like RAI NEWS 24 or RAI UTILE and also other channels. This could be useful in order to practice Italian listening and to keep in contact with Italy and Italian people. Yes… to study Italian grammar is boring, it’s quite complicated, ok… but if you can yet understand little Italian you have to try Italian TV listening, if you can’t you have to do just a little effort in order to be able to understand… I’m here, your Italian friend.

VISIT MY WEBSITE HOW TO LEARN ITALIAN (nothing boring!)
http://xoomer.alice.it/learn_italian/

No comments: