Saturday, July 15, 2006

ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE WAKE UP!

English speaking people wake up! Where are millions and millions of Americans, Canadians, British, Australian and so on? Perhaps they live in their countries and don’t care at all to get in touch with people living abroad… They are selfish? I don’t think so, but I never (and say never!) got an answer from them… Right… my English sounds bad, I can make a lot of mistakes… but is it possible that no one is able to understand? Your millions of computers are able only to speak English and they (they, the computers) don’t like Italian? … or you can’t write al all, neither in English… I can figure how you’d like to read something in Italian, a language spoken only by 56 millions in Italy! Very little thing! … You have the world-wide language, you don’t need to learn other languages, on the contrary people over the world have to learn English… that’s right, in some sense at least that’s right… and I, over 50 y. o., started lo learn English in order to get in touch with people in English, to improve my skills in conversation and to exchange ideas with people abroad… But at the end what have I to think? Perhaps nobody speaks English at all! Because I repeat, I never, never got an answer. I have also Blogs in Italian and I get a lot of messages … are Italians more friendly people? I know… British are icy (if you are not, write a line for me)… but Americans, Canadians, Australians… what do they do? There aren’t Italian communities over there? My grandfather lived many years in Salt Lake City, where he had a saloon, at the end of the XIX century… How many Italo-Americans are over there? Are all of you perfectly speaking Italian? And between students and teachers is it possible that no one is interested in Italian language or culture? No one studies Italian in schools or in the universities? English speaking people wake up don’t waste the opportunity!… I’m waiting for you!
There isn’t a guest book in this Blog, therefore you can use my Forum
http://www.spazioforum.it/forums/?mforum=essereindue that is absolutely free and don’t need any registration at all to read and write whatever you like, On my sites, blogs and forums there aren’t tricks of any kind, you can have it for sure.

Antonio