Thursday, April 05, 2007

English-Italian discussion board

Dear Friends,
let me finally be proud of my discussion board

http://www.spazioforum.it/forums/essereindue.html

(that isn’t really mine but belongs to all my friends that post over there). The board realized its first registration from a “real” (not someone that intrudes only because of commercial reasons) from abroad (U.S.A.)... yesterday in the evening we had the first exchange of interesting messages... obviously in English... I have to say that when I use English to communicate with not native English speakers I go ahead quite speedy and I’m not so worried about making mistakes... but to write to a person that uses English as I use Italian makes me feel in a box... and then ... ahead with dictionaries and classical sentences... it’s possible this way to know how poor our English is. There is also another thing that makes me feel not exactly at ease... I’m talking about the fact that we don’t know each other at all... there are other users that I don’t know personally in the discussion board but they speak Italian and more or less I can imagine, at least superficially, what they think starting from what they write... and someone wrote a lot... but about my new American friend I don’t now anything at all... by my statistical sites I found out his location in Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States... but to now such things is just like to know nothing... I neither know whether my new friend is male of female, nor how old he/she is... I know he/she is a very kind person that always answers to the messages with courtesy and friendly, but he/she says that unfortunately he/she has a lot of things to do that could forbid a frequent posting on the board... but he/she also says that will try to get back to the board every time it could be possible...

Cari lettori,
permettetemi finalmente di essere orgoglioso del il mio forum

http://www.spazioforum.it/forums/essereindue.html

(ma più che mio è degli amici che ci scrivono). Il forum ha finalmente ottenuto la prima registrazione di un utente “serio” (cioè non di un intruso per fini commerciali) proveniente dall’estero (U.S.A.)... ieri sera c’è stato il primo scambio di messaggi veramente interessanti... naturalmente in lingua Inglese... Devo dire che quando uso la lingua Inglese per comunicare con persone che non sono di lingua madre Inglese vado piuttosto spedito nello scrivere e non mi faccio troppe preoccupazioni in merito ai possibili errori, ma corrispondere con una persona che usa l’Inglese come io uso l’Italiano mi mette in difficoltà... e allora giù con i vocabolari e con le frasi classiche... e ci si rende conto di quanto poco si conosca la lingua Inglese... c’è poi un’altra ragione di imbarazzo ed è costituita dal fatto che non ci si conosce affatto... ci sono altri utenti del forum che non conosco personalmente ma parlano Italiano e più o meno posso immaginare, anche se molto superficialmente, quello che possono avere in mente da quello che scrivono... e alcuni hanno scritto molto... ma del nuovo amico americano non so nulla...tramite i siti statistici è possibile effettuare una localizzazione geografica, il suo server è localizzato a Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States, ma sapere questo è praticamente non sapere nulla... non so neppure se sia un uomo o una donna né quanti anni abbia... è una persona molto educata che risponde sempre ai messaggi con garbo e cortesia ma dice, purtroppo, di avere molti impegni che potrebbero rendere possibile la sua partecipazione al forum anche se dice che cercherà di ritornare nel forum ogni volta che gli sarà possibile...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

accessory auto davenport iowa audio car cb radio video outlaws sprint car 9000 saab auto part 123