Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spaghetti and mandolin country


How is Italy pictured by people abroad? Does Italy look like spaghetti and mandolin country? How many of you have visited Italy at least once? How many are able to read or write Italian or to understand Italian speakers? How many have Italian friends? How many are interested in Italian culture? And as I can see, people open regularly my websites about learning Italian all over the world... This month I got visits from USA (40%), Korea (18,75%), Portugal (9%), and something else from Argentina, Denmark, Germany, Costa Rica, France and Australia... someone of my readers jumps also my other English websites


or to my English-Italian discussion board


Perhaps you too could be interested. Nothing commercial in my websites but only friendly.

No comments: