Monday, April 30, 2007

OPTIMISM - OTTIMISMO


scroll down for the Italian text
il testo italiano si trova in fondo al post
OPTIMISM
April 2005
- Carefully, or at least quite carefully... never let people know too much... to avoid harsh, unpleasant, unkind, cruel or simply unnecessary criticism... People aren’t really interested in you but in chatting about you, just to judge you... people aren’t interested, they are nosy, smiling but nosy... They don’t aim to listen to you but to label you, to range you, and to be labelled means be targeted, and undergo an harsh criticism, targeted specifically at you, it isn’t matter of being brave or of being proud...
- But why are you so cruel against people? ... How many potential friends could I find among them? ... and all my friends... didn’t I find them among the people? People aren’t finally so bad as you like picture them... I’m an optimist... perhaps too much an optimist... but I think that without people... life is even worst... we can also talk about people among ourselves for a while, it could be useful... but real people is much more interesting... what do you think about getting a smile that someone flashes to you? ... Sometimes I got such flashing smiles... and it was non so bad... why would I be afraid to say what I think? ... I think they would never damage me... what do they could gain from such a thing? I think people is much better abroad than here in that old town, where nothing happens.... never... When I was in Paris... What a wonderful life! Paris is life, light, love... everything... I’m always looking forward I’m definitely a forward-looking... and I’m looking forward to going back to Paris... my dream-town... culture, music, love, friends, freedom ... what a beautiful city...
- Would you like to go back to Paris just now?
- No... I have something to fulfil, I’d rather go in August... and you can take it for granted... I’ll never go back home... étudiant al Sorbonne, vivre ma liberté sans aucun regret... But you aren’t able to understand... isn’t it ?
- Not exactly... perhaps you could also be right... I know very well... I think that life is yours and you have to, perhaps you must, choose whatever you like, you must live the way you like, at least to avoid regrets... I don’t tell you that you have to delay you life till another time... my God!... no!... it could be a terrible choice... only be careful... that’s all... You have your friends over there... very good... friends are friends, but people aren’t friends...
- You’re right to warn me against people... but, you know it very well, there is something that warns me every time... it’s the reason for suspects on people surrounding me, and it's also the reason of my love for my friends. Don’t worry my optimism is hold back by my brain...
- Yeah... really... I think you are right, and finally you’re not so much an optimist as you like to look.
August 2006
- I’m so glad to see you back home... how are you?
- Very good and you?
- Quite well... can’t complain... but you’re perfectly in shape... It’s the air of Paris, isn’t it? When have you to get back there?
- Just at the beginning of October... I have my time to spend here... then I have to get back... Paris is a big city... but sometimes when I’m there I feel sad, inadequate, lonely, betrayed by everyone... yes there are friends... but perhaps I had dreamed a lot about them but they didn’t do the same... We go for a pizza on the Saturday evening, we chat a lot but about nothing, we are friends but everyone keeps going on his own way... this one is going to become a doctor and speaks only about hospitals and nurses, that one is going to became an building engineer and speaks only about buildings, bridges, roofs, reinforced concrete... and so on... and I? What could I speak about? Yes, economics, stock exchange, industrial shares end so on, perhaps also about music... but they aren’t used to listen to my music, the like only their music, and then what else? ... Yes poetry, songs and so on... but they like different books, different poems... each one keeps going only thinking about himself... perhaps I do the same, but I would never have realized that... what does it mean the word “friends”? Which is the difference between friends and people? I think that if there is any difference it’s not a big difference. I’d like to find something else... but what have I to tell you? Nothing here, nothing neither over there... Paris is only Paris not heaven... Can I ask you something?
- Whatever you like...
- Why didn’t you send me a letter? ... no... no letters, no MSN calls, not even an e-mail... we where friends don’t you remember?
- No, you are wrong, not we were but we are friends... But what would I have done? ... you too knew that we are friends... that’s all...
- Good, right... no answer... ok... my fault... I wouldn’t have asked... sorry... Well... better I tray to change topic... What did you do all this time long?
- Nothing important... really...
- Yeah... but how did you spend your time: working? reading? travelling? what else?
- Waiting... just waiting...
- And waiting what for? ... oh... perhaps I understand... mh... at least you don’t waste words... and the real life?
- Quite good... nothing to complain about...
- You aren’t very loquacious...
- No... but really I kept on doing the same things, nothing to talk about...
- And what did you think about?
- Another question to bypass...
- Problems? Something doesn’t work fine? Health problems?
- No, really not big problems, just little things, nothing to worry about...
- And what else?
- You are very nosy! I’ll keep it to myself! ... And what did you do in Paris? Have you been studying hard or what else?
- No... another question to skip... what a wonderful conversation...
- Can I ask you another question?
- Of course...
- Are you happy?
- Terrible... happy?... what a strange word... I think I need something else, it’s not a matter of Paris or whatever... sometimes you feel better but sometimes you feel terrible... Paris was a good dream when I was here but to come back here was a dream when a was in Paris... yeah... studying, working hard, books, everything help to keep the bad thoughts away... but to be happy is a very different thing... you could never be happy being alone... even when you have a lot of friends... do you understand?
- Yeah... you’re right... as usually, you’re right... I would ask another question but it’s too much private...
- What about?
- About love...
- Love... mh... do you think it really exists? ... I’m very perplexed... can you love yourself and love someone else at the same time? Is it possible to put together love and strength to build a professional future? ... Love and art? Love and music? To fall in love your soul must be free and you must cast aside all your projects, get rid of yourself... is it possible?
- Big problem indeed...
- What do you think about?
- I think love is possible...
- Really?
-Yes really... probably not what you can read in novels... no, something much simpler...
- But you must find someone who could live with you... who would like to live with you... love without living together doesn’t even exist...
- Perhaps... but I think it could exist all the same... clearly something different from the classical model of love... something according to your own model of love not to the general one...
- But it would be something weakest, not strong enough to work... The probability that such a love could really exist is fairly weak... Perhaps if I had been seeing someone over a year now... it could be love... love need presence...
- Probably...
- And you? What about love?
- Nothing you don’t know yet...
- Yeah... you’re right... love... what a strange word... perhaps I have a lot to learn about love... Can I really experiment something that is really love? Or I’ll only pretend to see somewhere love flashes in order to feel alive? Could I only pretend to play a role that involves something similar to love, just to keep away from loneliness and desperation? … Is there any difference, on the side of the beloved person, between loving and pretending to love? Love isn’t something emotional, love is a duty, something that consists in acting like you where in love… is there any difference between loving and acting like you where loving someone? And really I think there isn’t any difference at all… if loving consists in doing everything with enthusiasm and participation in order to let someone feel beloved … and acting like you where loving someone consists in doing exactly the same things because of duty…
- Yeah… perhaps it’s true… I’m confused, I don’t know what to say… it seams to me a little strange... no… nothing strange… love isn’t strange… or love is always strange… I don’t know... but it’s very hard to know what love is.
- I don’t know what to say... I’m really perplexed... probably you are right or I can’t even feel something similar to love... because I’m too much deep in my thoughts... too much selfish... I’m pretending that I could love someone but perhaps I’m very far from all this... I thought it also by myself... in Paris... well... and then? What to do next? ... so are things... good... I only have to accept... I can’t change anything.
- I think you can... something at least... certainly you can...
- I don’t understand... is there something I missed?
- No... but I have to ask a question...
- Go ahead...
- Is there something or someone you need badly?
- Something or someone I need badly? What does it mean? What’s the meaning of such a question? Why did you ask? ... I don’t know... need someone badly... probably I never experienced such things... someone to wait for... someone to consider more important than myself, someone to hag, to build life together...
- ... someone to let go... I’ll ask just another question... are you worried about life to come?
- Worried? Not really... nothing to worry about, but I’m worried that I couldn’t even find anything not only to worry about, but also to live for... I’m worried about the emptiness of my life to come... to find a job, to make money, probably such things will succeed, will arrive... but I don’t think I’ll be very happy because of such things... I need something else... What do you think? Will I ever be happy?
- I think yes...
- As usually you’re saving words... isn’t it?
- Not saving but selecting...
- Then you aren’t completely sincere...
- No... I’m not pretending or lying... I would never deceive you or keep the truth hidden from you for my own advantage...
- I know very well that I can take that for granted, but you suppose I’m not able to understand everything ... isn’t it?
- No... I think you have to take your time and my thoughts are no more than mine... and we have to talk about things not about thoughts... I have to keep for myself what I’m uncertain of myself... I have to tell you what I think could really help... You’ll go back to Paris and you’ll find there everything you need, love, friends, job and whatever... that’s your future... you have a future waiting for you, you deserve it... and your future will come soon with everything you need to be happy...
- Really?
- Yeah... I’m sure.
- And will you drop me a line once in a while?
- I promise... I’ll do.
- What time is it?
- Quarter past nine...
- Now I have to go... I have a lot of things to do... I’ll try to call all my friends... perhaps we could go for a pizza...
- Oh ... very well... see you soon... it was a pleasure... bye.

OTTIMISMO
Aprile 2005

- Prudentemente, o almeno abbastanza prudentemente... non lasciare mai che la gente sappia troppo... per evitare critiche acide, sgradevoli, maleducate, crudeli, o semplicemente non necessarie... la gente non è realmente interessata a te ma a chiacchierare su di te, solo per giudicarti, la gente non è interessata, è impicciona, sorridente a ficcanaso... Il loro scopo non è ascoltarti ma etichettarti, classificarti, ed essere etichettati significa essere presi di mira e dovere subire critiche acide, indirizzate specificamente contro di te, non è questione di essere coraggiosi o orgogliosi...
- Ma perché sei così crudele contro la gente? ... Quanti amici potenziali potrei trovare tra la gente?
... e tutti i miei amici... non li ho trovati in mezzo alla gente? La gente non è poi così cattiva come a te piace descriverla... Io sono un ottimista, forse troppo ottimista... ma io credo che senza la gente... la vita sarebbe anche peggiore... noi possiamo anche parlare della gente tra noi, per un po’, potrebbe essere utile, ma la gente vera è molto più interessante... che pensi di quando si avverte il sorriso che qualcuno ti lancia? ... Qualche volta ho avvertito dei sorrisi cos’ fulminanti... e non è stato così male... perché dovrei preoccuparmi di dire quello che penso? ... Penso che non mi farebbero mai del male... che cosa potrebbero guadagnarci da una cosa simile? Penso che la gente sia molto migliore all’estero che qui, in questa vecchia città dove non succede nulla... mai... Quando stavo a Parigi ... Che bella città! Parigi è vita, luce, amore... tutto... Io guardo sempre in avanti, sono proprio uno che vive di aspettative... e io aspetto di tornare a Parigi... la città dei miei sogni... cultura, musica, amore, amici, libertà... che città meravigliosa...
- Vorresti tornare a Parigi subito, adesso?
- No... ho qualcosa da completare, ci andrò piuttosto in Agosto... ed è certo che non tornerò mai a casa... étudiant al Sorbonne, vivre ma liberté sans aucun regret... Ma tu non puoi capire, non è vero?
- Non esattamente... forse potresti anche avere ragione... lo so bene... io credo che la vita sia la tua e tu dovresti, o meglio devi, scegliere qualunque cosa ti piaccia, scegliere di vivere nel modo che vuoi tu, almeno per evitare rimpianti... Non ti dico che dovresti rinviare la tua vita fino ad un’altro tempo... Dio mio!... no!... potrebbe essere una scelta terribile... solo fai attenzione... questo è tutto... Hai i tuoi amici lì... molto bene... gli amici sono amici, ma la gente non è fatta di amici...
- Hai ragione quando mi metti in guardia rispetto alla gente, ma tu lo sai bene c’è qualcosa che mi mette in allarme ogni volta, è la ragione dei sospetti sulla gente che mi sta intorno, ed è anche la ragione dell’amore per i miei amici. Non temere, il mio ottimismo è tenuto a freno dal mio cervello...
- Bene... davvero... penso che tu abbia ragione, e poi tu non sei poi così tanto ottimista quanto ti piace apparire.
Agosto 2006
- Sono così contento di vederti di nuovo a casa... come va?
- Molto bene e tu?
- Abbastanza bene... non mi posso lamentare... ma sei in perfetta forma... E’ l’aria di Parigi, non è vero? Quando ci devi tornare?
- Solo all’inizio di Ottobre... Ho un po’ di tempo da spendere qui... e poi devo tornare... Parigi è una grande città... ma qualche volta quando sto lì, mi sento triste, inadeguato, solo, tradito da tutti... sì, ci sono gli amici... ma forse avevo sognato molto su di loro ma loro non avevano fatto lo stesso... Andiamo a prendere una pizza il sabato pomeriggio, possiamo parlare molto ma di nulla, siamo amici, ma ognuno continua a tirare dritto per la sua strada... quello sta per diventare dottore e parla solo di ospedali e di infermiere, quell’altro sta per diventare ingegnere civile e parla solo di palazzi, di ponti, di tetti, di cemento armato e così via... e io? Di che cosa potrei parlare? Sì, di economia, di borsa, di azioni industriali ecc. ecc., forse pure di musica... ma loro non sono abituati ad ascoltare la mia musica, a loro piace solo la loro musica, e poi che altro? ... Sì, la poesia, le canzoni ecc. ecc. ... ma a loro piacciono altri libri, altre poesie, ognuno va avanti continuando a pensar a se stesso... forse io faccio lo stesso, ma non vorrei mai averlo capito... che cosa significa la parola “amici”? Qual’è la differenza tra gli amici e la gente? Io penso che se c’è qualche differenza non è una grossa differenza. Mi piacerebbe trovare qualche altra cosa... ma che ti devo dire? Niente qui e niente nemmeno lì... Parigi è solo Parigi, non è il paradiso... Ti posso chiedere una cosa?
- Tutto quello che vuoi...
- Perché non mi hai mandato una lettera? ... no... niente lettere, niente chiamate MSM, nemmeno una e-mail... noi eravamo amici, non te lo ricordi?
- No, ti sbagli, non noi eravamo ma noi siamo amici... Ma che avrei dovuto fare? ... Anche tu sapevi che noi siamo amici... tutto qui...
- Bene, giusto... nessuna risposta... ok, colpa mia... non avrei dovuto chiederlo, scusa... Bene... è meglio che provo a cambiare argomento... Che hai fatto per tutto questo tempo?
- Niente di importante... veramente...
- Sì, ma come hai passato il tempo: lavorando? leggendo? viaggiando? Che altro?
- Aspettando... solo aspettando...
- E aspettando che cosa? oh... forse ho capito... mh... almeno non sprechi le parole... e la vita reale?
- Abbastanza bene, niente di cui debba lamentarmi...
- Non sei molto loquace...
- No, ma veramente ho continuato a fare le stesse cose, non vale la pena di parlarne...
- E a che hai pensato?
- Un’altra domanda da evitare...
- Problemi? Qualche cosa che non va bene? Problemi di salute?
- No, veramente niente problemi grossi, solo piccole cose, niente di preoccupante...
- E che altro?
- Sei troppo curioso! Me lo terrò per me! ... E che hai fatto a Parigi? hai studiato molto o che altro?
- No... un’altra domanda da evitare... che bella conversazione...
- Ti posso fare un’altra domanda?
- Certo...
- Sei felice?
- Terribile... felice? ... che strana parola... credo di avere bisogno di qualcos’altro, non è questione di Parigi o di quello che vuoi tu... qualche volta ti senti meglio ma qualche volta ti senti malissimo... Parigi era una bel sogno quando stavo qui, ma tornare qua era un sogno quando stavo a Parigi... sì, studiare, lavorare sodo, libri, ogni cosa aiuta a tenere lontano i cattivi pensieri... ma essere felice è un’altra cosa, non potresti mai essere felice quando sei solo... anche quando hai tanti amici... mi capisci?
- Sì... hai ragione... come sempre, hai ragione... Vorrei farti un’altra domanda ma è troppo privata...
- Su che cosa?
- Sull’amore...
- L’amore... mh... ma credi che esista veramente? ... Io sono molto perplesso... puoi amare te stesso e amare nello stesso tempo un’altra persona? E’ possibile mettere insieme amore e sforzo per costruire un futuro professionale? ... Amore e arte? Amore e musica? Per innamorarsi la tua anima deve essere libera e devi mettere da parte tutti i tuoi progetti e liberarti di te stesso... ma è possibile?
- E’ veramente un grosso problema...
- E tu che ne pensi?
- Io credo che l’amore sia possibile...
- Veramente?
- Sì, veramente... forse non quello che puoi leggere nei romanzi... no, qualcosa di molto più semplice...
- Ma tu devi trovare una persona che possa vivere con te... una persona che voglia vivere con te, l’amore senza vivere insieme non esiste nemmeno...
- Forse... ma io credo che potrebbe esistere lo stesso... chiaramente qualcosa di diverso dal classico modello d’amore, qualcosa di simile al tuo modello d’amore, non a quello generale...
- Ma sarebbe qualcosa di debolissimo, non abbastanza forte da potere funzionare... La probabilità che un amore simile possa realmente esistere è piuttosto debole... Forse se avessi visto una persona per un anno... potrebbe essere amore... l’amore ha bisogno di presenza...
- Probabilmente...
- E tu? Che mi dici quanto all’amore?
- Niente che tu non conosca già...
- Sì... hai ragione... l’amore... che strana parola... forse ho molto da imparare sull’amore... Posso provare veramente qualcosa che è vero amore? O fingerò soltanto di vedere lampi d’amore da qualche parte per sentirmi vivo? Potrei solo fingere di giocare un ruolo che implica qualcosa di simile all’amore, solo per tenermi lontano dalla solitudine e dalla disperazione? ... C’è qualche differenza, dalla parte della persona amata, tra amare e fingere di amare? L’amore non è qualcosa di emozionale, l’amore è un dovere, qualcosa che consiste nell’agire come se tu fossi innamorato... c’è qualche differenza tra amare e agire come se tu fossi innamorato di qualcuno? Io penso che non ci sia proprio nessuna differenza... se amare consiste nel fare qualunque cosa con entusiasmo e partecipazione in modo che qualcuno possa sentirsi amato... agire come se tu fossi innamorato di qualcuno consiste nel fare esattamente le stesse cose per dovere...
- Sì... forse è vero... sono confuso... non so che dire... mi sembra un po’ strano... no, niente di strano... l’amore non è strano... o l’amore è sempre strano ... non lo so... ma è molto difficile sapere che cosa sia l’amore.
- Non so che dire... sono veramente perplesso... forse hai ragione oppure io non posso nemmeno provare qualcosa di simile all’amore... perché sono troppo sprofondato nei miei pensieri... troppo egoista... sto fingendo di poter amare qualcuno ma forse sono troppo lontano da queste cose... ci ho pensato anche da solo... a Parigi... bene... e poi? Che fare dopo? ... le cose stanno così... bene... devo solo accettarle... non posso cambiare nulla.
- Penso che tu possa... almeno qualche cosa... certamente puoi...
- Non capisco... c’è qualcosa che non ho considerato?
- No... ma devo farti una domanda...
- Dimmi...
- C’è qualcosa o qualcuno di cui tu abbia veramente bisogno?
- Qualcosa o qualcuno di cui io abbia veramente bisogno? Ma che significa? Qual’è il significato di una domanda del genere? Perché me lo chiedi? ... non lo so... avere bisogno disperato di qualcuno... probabilmente non ho mai provato cose del genere... qualcuno da aspettare... qualcuno da considerare più importante di me stesso, qualcuno da abbracciare, qualcuno per costruirci una vita insieme...
- ... qualcuno da lasciare andare... Ti farò solo un’altra domanda... sei preoccupato della vita che verrà?
- Preoccupato? Veramente no... non c’è nulla di cui preoccuparsi, ma sono preoccupato del fatto che non solo potrei non trovare qualcosa di cui preoccuparmi, ma nemmeno qualcosa per cui vivere... sono preoccupato del fatto che la mia vita, in prospettiva, è vuota... trovare un lavoro, fare un po’ di quattrini, probabilmente queste cose succederanno, arriveranno, ma io non credo che sarò felice per queste cose... ho bisogno di qualche altra cosa... Che ne pensi? Sarò mai felice?
- Credo di sì...
- Come fai sempre, stai risparmiando le parole... non è così?
- Non risparmiando ma scegliendo...
- Quindi non sei completamente sincero...
- No... non sto fingendo o dicendo bugie... Non ti ingannerei mai e non ti nasconderei mai la verità per mio interesse...
- So molto bene che posso darlo per scontato, ma tu supponi che io non sia capace di capire tutto, non è così?
- No... Penso che debba prenderti il tuo tempo e che i miei pensieri non sono che miei... e noi dobbiamo parlare di cose e non di pensieri... Devo tenere per me quello di cui sono incerto io stesso... ti devo dire quello che penso posa veramente essere utile... Te ne tornerai a Parigi e troverai lì tutto quello di cui hai bisogno, amore, amici, lavoro, qualunque cosa... quello è il tuo futuro... hai un futuro che ti aspetta, te lo meriti... e il tuo futuro arriverà presto, con tutto quello che serve per essere felice...
- Veramente?
- Sì... ne sono sicuro.
- E mi scriverai una riga una volta ogni tanto?
- Lo prometto... lo farò.
- Che ore sono?
- Le nove e un quarto.
- Adesso devo andare... ho una marea di cose da fare... cercherò di chiamare tutti gli amici... forse possiamo andare a prendere una pizza...
- Oh... molto bene... ci vediamo presto... è stato un piacere... ciao.

******
Are in you interested in learning Italian? ... check my site:http://xoomer.alice.it/learn_italian/Are you interested in a serious English-Italian discussion board? ... check my forum:http://www.spazioforum.it/forums/?mforum=essereindue
Nothing commercial on my sites but only friendly!

4 comments:

chenmeinv0 said...

red bottoms
michael kors handbags
ed hardy
thomas sabo
nike air force
nike free
timberland
oakley sunglasses cheap
ugg outlet
true religion
2017.12.4xukaimin

Dark said...

شركه المثاليه تم تصنيفها علي انها من افضل شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والبلاد المحيطه بها والمملكه باكملها حيث يوجد لدينا افضل عماله متميزه ومتمكنه في هذا المجال وافضل السيارات الناقله للعفش حيث يقومون باشياء لا يقدر علي فعلها الفرد العادي حيث نضمن لعملائنا سلامه العفش خلال عمليه النقل ويتغلف العفش باغلفه تضمن له عدم الخدش او المساس بشكله من جميع النواحي وبافضل اسعار ممكنه لعملائنا عليكم فقط بالاتصال بشركه المثاليه شركة المثالية لنقل العفش بالدمام ويوجد ايضا لدي شركه المثاليه قسم خاص بمكافحه الحشرات حيث لا يوجد مكان للحشرات للتعايش بيننا وعلينا ان نتخلص منها بافضل شكل ممكن بحيث لا تعود مجددا ونتميز نحن بامتلاكنا افضل المبيدات الحشريه التي تقضي عليها تماما وبطرق امنه بحيث لا توذي افراد المسكن وبافضل اسعار ممكنه تجدها لدينا عليكم فقط بالاتصال بنا من خلال شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام التنظيف هو عمليه روتينيه تحاتجها المنازل بطريقه دوريه ويجب ان تتم بعنايه فائقه وباجهزه ومعدات حديثه كي تمم بافضل طريقه ممكنه وتحتاج الاماكن الكبيره الي عماله كبيره ذات خبره وهذا ما يتوفر لدينا فالفلل والمنازل والاماكن التجاريه دائما تحتاج الي عماله كبيره ذات خبره فائقه وهذا مايتوفر لدينا وعليكم فقط بالاتصال بنا شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام ولدينا ايضا جميع مستلزمات التنظيف التي يحتاجها جميع الاماكن التي تحتاج الي تنظيف بشكل عام وبافضل اسعار ممكنه يصل الي خصم 40%


menna said...

سما
شركات تنظيف الفلل فى دبى
شركات تنظيف المنازل فى دبى
تنظيف ستائر بالبخار مع التعقيم

Mai said...

خدمات دبي
صيانة واصلاح مكيفات جنرال ابوظبى
صيانة واصلاح مكيفات ماتاتسوبشي ابوظبى