Monday, April 16, 2007

Learn Italian friendly


Dear Friends,
are you learning Italian? Did you learn Italian years ago? Would you like to learn just a little Italian or improve your Italian conversation skills (write and spoken Italian)... getting in contact with real Italian people well skilled in English, absolutely free and friendly? Do you know Italy or at least would you like to visit Italy? Do you like chatting both in English end/or in Italian about a lot of arguments: our countries, our culture, and about a lot of interesting subjects?
If you answered yes at least once try my website about learning Italian


and my English-Italian discussion board


and remember... no tricks on my sites, I’m not searching for money, nothing commercial on my sites, at all, but only friendly... We are waiting for you...

1 comment:

Doan Thuc said...

Hello sir,

I am Thuc, a 26 Vietnamese girl. I am teaching myself Italian, i found your blog when i was searching something to learn Italian. Your blog and your webside are my good finds. I just want to say thank you for an interesting information. I will be back
Thuc