Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NEVER GET UP STUDYING ITALIAN


Today I got a message on my English-Italian discussion board:


I’m interested in studying Italian but…

1. It takes a lot of time and I don't have a lot of time.

2. It is easy to get tired, discouraged and to give up.

But I have to keep pushing myself, but at the same time I have to pace myself. I have to stay committed, but I have to take a break when I find myself getting too tired.

I am thinking that I should not post here too much, unless I can post something in Italian. When I do this someone can translate it into English. This will be good for three reasons. I will see that you understood what I was trying to say, I will be working towards improving my Italian, and I will be able to help the person who translates it for me, at the same time, with their English. So the next time I post here I will come back with something that I have written in Italian.


And so I answered:


That’s a very good idea... this way we could help each other and I think it would be very useful... Perhaps you got tired because of too much grammar... I think also that you’d better start directly by MSN what is much more interesting and much less boring than reading grammar explications... If you’d like it I’m here...


Something else about using MSN... just some minutes ago you where on the Forum, then your computer was running but I didn’t find you “on line” on my MSN board.... perhaps you did not open the MSN board... You have to remember that when you open your MSN without setting up like “invisible” you can see whether or not your friends are on line and your friends can know the same about you... thanks for reading. Never get discouraged and never give up! You only have to try... and you’ll find out how easy it could be to practice Italian without grammar and directly by chat.


Are in you interested in learning Italian? ... check my site:
http://xoomer.alice.it/learn_italian/
Are you interested in a serious English-Italian discussion board? ... check my forum:
http://www.spazioforum.it/forums/?mforum=essereindue

No comments: