Sunday, May 14, 2006

If you study Latin, or Italian...



If you study Latin, or Italian, or Italian literature and you are interested in writing or speaking Italian, in reading old authors (like Dante), or in studying Latin or Roman history, you can contact me simply by adding a comment to this post. I like very well to kip in touch with students or with someone else interested in cultural (classical) subjects. I’m an old man, I only care to open a dialogue with persons of English language on arguments that concern the history and the languages of my country. Probably you have understood that the my English isn’t so much good and must be improved, this is an other reason that pushes me to take contact with persons of English language. I hope that someone can read this message from the United States from Canada or from any other place where English is spoken. Until this moment I never got an answer to my previous posts but the hope is not jet completely collapsed.

No comments: