Wednesday, May 17, 2006

St. Peter's Basilica and my posts


I could tell you something about this monument but it would be very little thing, you can better go to the Wikipedia page on St._Peter's_Basilica . And now something about this blog. I got other visits from abroad:
Germany Werdohl, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Brazil Rio De Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
United States unknown
United States Eugene, Oregon
United States Clayton, North Carolina
Thanks! I'm very pleased but I'd like better get some answer.
Searching in my statistical site by referrals, I got the address of some site of yours... there is someone in different languages I don’t know at all, others where very complicated so that I didn’t find any interesting information in order to get in touch. Can you just write a word…? I hope so! Thank you.

No comments: