Thursday, May 11, 2006

Starting my blog

Dear friends,
I'm writing from Rome (Italy), English is not my native language, I'm searching for someone interested in exchanging e-mails in Italian or in English. I'd like to correspond with students 18 or over (better if interested in italian culture), but also with teachers or with someone else in order to improve their skills in Italian writing (by e-mail) or conversation (msn for example) and my skills in English (that are not so good). Better if you are interested in classical culture. I don't know how many people will give me an answer, I hope at list... one!
I just created my site in Italian, "ESSERE IN DUE"
and also my blog in Italian
My site and my blog are about "to be two", if you can read just a little Italian you could start from my site or my blog, if you like. I'd be very pleased.
Hi everybody!
Antonio

No comments: