Friday, May 19, 2006

Perplexed!


I don’t know what to think, nobody at all, no… just one today visited my sites, no one opened this blog in an entire day, perhaps it’s not visible… but does it exist a way in order to become visible? Are there directories in order to be classified? Sure, I’m perplexed… what would I do in order to increase the visibility? The Yahoo Community allows you to have a discreet blog and also to enroll your blog in a directory or more, but there is a complicated mechanism of access and the directory is useful only for those who are advanced in informatics! What could the small non-professional web user do? My most important site was classified on Google some days ago, but till now only “2” single customers arrived to my site from the search engines with a search key that had some connection with my site (“How to avoid the sadness” and “to be two”) but others arrived trying very different search keys! … And then naturally these visitors ”for mistake” closed my site in less than a second … therefore going on this way I will never find I single reader, how could I find someone to chat or to exchange opinions? When I enter my posts, exactly in that moment, I register three or four accesses “bite and escape“ from abroad, then the total silence follows and lasts for hours! Have you something to suggest? Thank you!

2 comments:

sowheau said...

investigate this site Dolabuy Prada go to my site Ysl replica check over here https://www.dolabuy.su

sleeso said...

i2u83p7a21 z2n02r0m65 v1k92o7u35 l7p86m2u42 t1r20s7a83 t9z18y9m71