Sunday, May 28, 2006

Searching for readers

Today I communicated to “Google” and to “Virgilio” the opening of my site “How to learn Italian” (former “Learn Italian”); in some days it would be inserted. My main site has already been inserted on Google but also my blog in Italian and my main blog in English have been inserted. I have therefore good hopes to succeed to insert also my site about learning Italian language. Perhaps (I hope at list) I will succeed to obtain a greater number of visitors. This moment it seems to me I constructed a castle which no reader likes enter … today I found that a guest read four pages of my main site and then jumped to the FORUM! Naturally he hasn’t left any written trace of his presence, but I cannot ask too much. I continue to ask myself what could be made in order to make my sites, and in particular those in English, more visible… as I have already said, sometimes when I send a post (not always) I find (by statistical sites) that this English bog is visited by someone coming from abroad, in average little more than a half from European countries and little less than a half from the USA, and just one o two from other countries, generally these accesses are short, starting from just seconds, to 2 or 3 minutes (rarest) but after this magical moment the site dusk becomes total and I can’t catch a visitor until the successive post… I hope, posting this to find some reader interested. Thanks!

No comments: