Monday, May 15, 2006

Nobody in US, Canada and Australia interested in classical culture?

I’d admit that my website (blog) isn’t so beautiful, there aren’t such interesting things, there aren’t special effects, neither curious things or jokes… It’s true, there are only boring things… but I ask myself, how is it possible that nobody reads my posts in the United States or Canada or Australia or also in England, here, in old Europe, just two steps from Italy… nevertheless nothing… I’ve got some readers from foreign countries, but very little thing, and always in a hurry. From my statistical site I can follow, at least until the privacy allows it, … It’s true, there are only boring things… but I ask myself, how is it possible that nobody reads my posts in the United States or Canada or Australia or also in England, here, in old Europe, just two steps from Italy… nevertheless nothing… I’ve got some readers from foreign countries, but very little thing, and always in a hurry. From my statistical site I can follow, at least until the privacy allows it, the activity of my readers on the site and from what I can see I only deduce that my website and what it proposes doesn't interest to nobody… I'm a little disappointed but nevertheless I wish to continue… perhaps my worst quality English can stop people potentially interested or perhaps I choose badly the titles or I do not know where to publicize my blog… I address to the College Students interested in practice Italian or classical subjects, to teachers, to all the persons who love the Italian and classical culture… where are you? I will continue writing my posts without getting tired, someone will answer, and at least I hope so.

No comments: